• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  your hips on my jawline; thana/any
    karsi
    I have decides that I'd like to see a little more than the meadow or the forest. The winter is cold and it drives me to find a place that suits the thinness of my oily black coat. I seem to always be cold and it is grating. I decide that perhaps I should tour the outlaying lands and potentially take up residence.

Sylva, the place that Gryffen had offered, is not as impressive as I had hoped it was. Still I look around at the trees and the lushness of a thriving territory. I can not seem to smell him despite the way others quiver at the mention of Sylva or his name yet I can smell something light, more feminine. I am curious so I continue on with a steady pace. At least the biting flies are a little less prevalent here and I am able to feel the warmth on my spine and the soft summer breeze through my hair. How...tolerable.

I find a good stopping point rather shortly and halt my forward motion. One blink then two as I look for a face of any kind as my features flatten out and I exhale a low sigh. The biting flies have caught up and sting my flank but I steal their lives with the snap of my tail. Unlucky bastards...or are they the lucky ones?
    your hips on my jawline

Messages In This Thread
    your hips on my jawline; thana/any - by Karsi - 12-04-2017, 01:48 PM
    RE: your hips on my jawline; thana/any - by Thana - 12-04-2017, 02:06 PM
    RE: your hips on my jawline; thana/any - by Karsi - 12-04-2017, 02:40 PM