• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  your hips on my jawline; thana/any
    karsi
    I should feel an alarm at the scent of a wild canine lurking just beyond the edges of my vision. I do not fear the darkness nor the oogie-boogies. All shadows and smoke. I can play the game as well and I am rather good with my sticks and stone and broken bones.

I only have to concentrate ever so slightly as I sift bones from a rotted corpse below the lush soil of the Sylvian moss. A femur accompanied by a few vertebrae and a skull that had been bashed in. I watch as they crawl at my bidding from the earth with eager need to please me. My little beauties, my precious things. The vertebrae are far too small to be of use but the femur is thick and heavy and easy to swing or distract the wolf. I am pleased and smirk according as I notice the animal nearing. "Come closer, little one." I croon to the dark animal with preparation to use the femur in whatever according manner the animal chose before it moves, changes, and is replaced by a dark woman.

Pity.

If I had more sense, or perhaps a normal tick-tock clockwork heart, I would be more nervous and I would potentially felt the dreadfully intoxicating vibrations of the blue and black mare.  But what I do notice is the way sunlight seems to wash her skin in a pretty and perhaps angelic manner...or at least what I can figure is something of angelic beauty. The bruise colored creature with her two toned eyes have caused the bleak expression of my thin face to lift with a curious quirk of my nonexistent brow.  "It can-" I agree with a flat tone and watching pale eyes. I shift my gaze to the bones littered at my blue feet and chuckle nonchalantly. "I'm Karsi and I was looking for Sylva." I reply as my eyes drift over the roan mare and the way the sunlight seems to bend at her softest curves and feminine edges to covet her patterned skin. I like that she had a streak of white in her hair...it reminds me of my own pale strands. "I think I'd like to stay a while." I state openly with a small shrug with knowing that I would not be denied. My lips turn up prettily in a coy smirk. "I heard Gryffen was around." I let the last of my voice end with his name though I am more curious of the mare than the tired ole cremello man and his darting tongue.
    your hips on my jawline

Messages In This Thread
    your hips on my jawline; thana/any - by Karsi - 12-04-2017, 01:48 PM
    RE: your hips on my jawline; thana/any - by Thana - 12-04-2017, 02:06 PM
    RE: your hips on my jawline; thana/any - by Karsi - 12-04-2017, 02:40 PM