• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  you like my pirate booty? [Vessel]

» Innocence is always unsuspicious «

I saw it the disengagement in his eyes, the way he didn’t seem to want to be there, didn’t want me to be there. Confused by the sudden change I moved away, settling into a more amicable distance, one that strangers should have, one where there was no way he could take as some sort of pressure. Even though we played this dance of flirtation and apparent discomfort (from him so it would seem) I continued to try and continue the conversation as effortlessly as before. Don’t get me wrong- I didn’t expect anything of consequence, we just met and had been talking for only a short time. It would be a silly immature thing to expect that there would be anything more than flirtations and a few prolonged touches in this their first meeting. It didn’t mean that I couldn’t take interest and express it--as I had. Whatever had happened in the moment I moved tamed his forelock, I tried not to let it divert our pleasant conversation.

While I spoke of some of my basic history, he seemed intrigued once more. I seriously had no clue what to make of him and his hot-cold body language. But his question broke my self-questioning and made me focus more solely on him. Of course the Reckoning, many who were too young to know it wondered of its impact and magnitude. It was hard for them to imagine Beqanna being anything other than what it was. They would never know how different it was. As I thought of all the ways it had changed, my eyes are the ones to shade over. The Reckoning had taken everything, it was a lot to process and respond to, my own disengagement was not because of Grimdark, but because of a past, I often allowed myself to forget. ”The Reckoning….I lost my home, my mother, my twin-Vaughan, most everyone I knew-- I have not heard a whisper of them. My father- I believe he made it I think I have heard of him around… and my..lov--I lost a lot. But powers? No, my powers weren’t bestowed until recently. Though, I think lost powers are nothing compared that of loved ones….”

I drift into silence, my words falling off into a quiet whisper as if they were sections of land falling off a cliff into the seas. But he was soon laughing at other quips we shared as I worked on shoving the memories back into their place in the back of my mind. He seemed lighter after he let himself laugh. A sound deep and raspy but intoxicating after such a broody moment. I allow myself to laugh lightly with him, and it pulls me from myself as well. It didn’t help that he had closed the distance between them...again the confusing messages. This one sure knew how to screw with a girl’s mind. He talks of Nerine, my home, and the intonation speaks of more than a simple welcome, but I let it go simply making basic conversational replies to show I was listening and interested in his topic….but I didn’t care to pry-- not my place, I had no claim to him.

In his closeness, his eyes grow somber, a weight to them in response to what I’m not quite sure, but in it there comes a quiet confidence, on that, I hadn’t expected. He suddenly seems too close, as if his breath itself is consuming me, it's exciting and nerve-wracking all in one. His proximity makes me tower above me, and I seem too still, too unsure. But he lipped at my mane and I softened into his touch as if it were instinct. I almost forgot his hot-cold mannerisms in that moment. They were still there, just out shown by the unexpected moment, as his mouth caressed my cheek and I gently pressed against it. But he stepped away and his final words shattered the moment. “I can’t give you what you seek.” I made no attempt to hide my confusion. What I seek, I didn’t seek anything, I had no intent to walk to the river and have anything other than a conversation-- if that. I didn’t expect to find a handsome stallion and have him flirt back. What did he think I wanted? But again his actions didn’t match the words and before I had fully comprehended his words he had moved forward. He lips caressing my flesh in a delicious trail of kisses. Down my neck and shoulder, and without a word he was to my hip, making my breath catch in my throat, my words lost in a swirl of physical sensations that clashed head-on with what his words left me thinking. I returned a few heated kisses along his neck, and gently pressed my cheek against his withers, but was mostly still-- locked in a moment of disbelief. As he left me with more than I had thought would happen let alone, what I wanted. I simply was out letting myself experience the new Beqanna-- one I had neglected to explore in its early years.

He then left, back to the sea in which he had come. As the warmth of his body left my own, I felt slack-jawed like I didn’t know what had just transpired. Seems his body was more sure of what he could or couldn’t offer a simple mare such as me. I smile crossed my lips as the thought came and went. While he might have been the most mind-bending fellow, seems some things were still true-- attraction was attraction. Grim had given me exactly what I wanted, even if it was unknowingly. He had given me an interesting conversation and, unintentionally, the comfort that there was possibly a life after Chem. My black tipped head tipped to the side, as his form grew smaller...for I still wondered what he thought I wanted… and even more so-- If he knew what he himself wanted. My own body turned to leave the river waters and begin the trek back to Nerine. The question of seeing him again flickered in the back of my mind --he had said he had visited before, who knew if he would visit again. As I looked back, his form was gone-- and so had the last lingering tickled nerve of his kiss upon my hip.

Until next time, Grimdark.

Vessel

Kimber x Nymphetamine

Messages In This Thread
    you like my pirate booty? [Vessel] - by Grimdark - 12-04-2017, 10:17 PM
    RE: you like my pirate booty? [Vessel] - by Vessel - 12-29-2017, 10:48 PM