• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Time and time again, I commit the same old sin; any
    >

Celest

He comes to her in a dream like he had the first time she saw him. But this time is he isn't flying for her in a fury of fangs and fur - he's leaving. She watches helplessly as a portal in the Sea opens up, and he chooses to leave their world behind. For the first time, the far-seeing girl tastes the bitterness of her gift. To know, to watch, to be tethered to the spectator's bench while your world is reassembled before your eyes. She wants to be angry, but all she feels is empty.

Maybe, through some magic, a whisper of her thoughts reaches him in whatever world he may be.

Crevan,
    You thought you took me captive, but you saved me. You rescued me from a woman who was too small to prepare me for who I wanted to be. You showed me that I didn't have to hide in the shadows, that I could create my own light and shape my own future.You are fearless and I will forever compare myself to you to see how well I'm doing in this wicked place. 

When you come back - wild yet wise - find me, and together we will knock the wind out of this world. 

i'm not a girl, i'm a storm with skin

[Image: celest_by_cowgirlconrad-dcolc1l.png]

Messages In This Thread
    Time and time again, I commit the same old sin; any - by Circinae - 12-05-2017, 12:57 PM
    RE: Time and time again, I commit the same old sin; any - by Celest - 12-05-2017, 05:33 PM