• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Time and time again, I commit the same old sin; any
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    How do I say goodbye to what we had? The good times that made us laugh outweigh the bad.

She stands on a bluff overlooking the beach, taking in the sight of departing paw prints. The sun is setting on the water and on a chapter in her life, and the wind finger-combs her mane, lifting her hair and her feathers, a pleasant reminder that Canaan is always with her. Sighing heavily, she whinnies once into the breeze, saying her goodbyes. Another lover lost, another child outgrows her. An old love dies, a young one lives. The Earth-Mother always provides, the universe requires balance. After paying her respects, she turns to go back to the world of the living, to the beat of her heart and the cry of her daughter. There is an eternity calling her name. 

Goodbye, dear friend.

Goodbye, dear son.

I thought we'd make it to see forever, but forever's gone away. It's so hard to say goodbye to yesterday.

Messages In This Thread
    Time and time again, I commit the same old sin; any - by Circinae - 12-05-2017, 12:57 PM
    RE: Time and time again, I commit the same old sin; any - by Jah-Lilah - 12-13-2017, 02:23 PM