• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

If we're talking about body, you've got a perfect one - Klaudius
    He had brought her here. To Ischia, and all her tropic loveliness. They had come across the shining shell, had experienced it's illuminating breath of life. It had not been meant for them, something that the pearl mare still chafed about. And so they had meandered further along the shore, finally entering the lush jungle with its humid air rich with the scent of flowers and black earth. A thick carpet of moss muffled their hoofbeats. She held her snowy wings close to her sides, trying to avoid the tangles of plant life which threatened to ensnare her. A pretty place, but not very functional for a creature of air. 

Minutes after entering the jungles' green embrace, the path they walked brought them to an open meadow at the top of a cliff, overlooking the crystal waters that surrounded the island. 
    "Now this is more like it!" She exclaimed approvingly, loosening the feathered appendages from her barrel. A freshwater stream ran along the far edge of the meadow, rushing to fall off the cliff and into the waiting sea far below. The mist of the cascade caught the day's light in a brilliant rainbow arcing through the air. It was like a scene from a child's tale. 

Sabra could feel herself smiling like a fool at the beauty of it all, but the expression quickly melted from her angelic face. Mercurial temper shifting, she spun to gaze at her lavender companion. "Well then. I said I wanted this place. Will you help me get it?" She asked with a quiet edge. The cream and white woman stepped closer to him, framing herself against the lapis sky. Gentle breezes came off the sea, lifting her mane and ruffling satin feathers, carrying the scent of hibiscus with it. The sun warmed her back and she was in a beautiful place with a beautiful stallion. It was not a perfect day, but it could easily become one. 

@[Klaudius] some mild powerplaying here, just to get them off the beach. I can edit if you prefer ^_^

Messages In This Thread
    If we're talking about body, you've got a perfect one - Klaudius - by Sabra - 12-05-2017, 09:16 PM