• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Thread Rating:
    • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
    [mature]  one day, that bird, he spoke to me; chapter four
    Nikoline feels like she is floating.

All around her is white. She something has changed her after the gold lightening entered her body. She is numb. There is no Beqanna. There is no evil or good and all is just blissfully gone. Niko would be a liar is she said she was upset. She can not see anything bing though her dark eyes, there are no sounds except a steady fall of rain...or was it a babbling stream? She feels herself relax and breath deeply with the feeling that her lips are smiling. Perhaps she has died and this was it.

Nikoline is oddly content in this white space.

She feels like ages have passed as she seems to only exist in content...till there is a ripple. From the corn r of a shapeless eye, she can feel the tear in her purgatory. <I> Hello</I>. She doesn’t speak but moreso only thinks it. But not thing responds until HE is nearly upon her.

A shape forms and rips away the single dimension. A flawless pearly white and glowing gently in a bath of gold. HE is beautiful. Niko can feel the way her jaw falls away at the way HIS halo floats above HIS leg text head. Niko believes this is what love is...as she gazed upon HIM. <I>I</i> She coos gently before HE walks over and kisses her lips... Niko closes her eyes to the most perfect feeling she has ever felt...to thher feeling of warmth flooding her body. He says nothing and only kisses her deeply, hungrily, desperate.

Nikoline becomes vividly aware of her surroundings, the stench of blood and sex. She can smell their rot. Hazel eyes snap open as she stands there panting hard. Had this nightmare not ended? HE is gone but to be replaced by the others expect they ar hissing, spitting, tangled and ugly. They screech at her and threaten to claw her eyes out.

She begins to grin, possibly a little too wide.

The mare, infused, comes for them with long claws and sharp teeth. Her body shapes and forms and wields armor where had none before. The demons are not her friends and are skewed fragments of the names they use to have. Niko is merciless as she tears through the with tooth and claw. Their blood is black and thy scream and as she seperates their esophagus from their bodies. Their blood is black and thick as far...she laughs because this reality can not be true.

Niko is torn, bloodied but she survives... the painted woman must now live long enough to walk through the mouth of the cave. One hoof in front of the other is all she needs to do...

She is filled with light and covered in black blood. So much has happened and she can barely comprehend her existence. Was this real after all? Was it a dream? The cuts in her legs and the taste of blood is real in her mouth. She can feel the pain of the claws and teeth growing inward...it will all stop is only she can reach the end of the cave...

Messages In This Thread
    RE: one day, that bird, he spoke to me; chapter four - by Nikoline - 12-07-2017, 07:36 PM