• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

my heart never stops beating for you -- ivar

I V A R
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge of how much to give and how much to take
    She mentions latern fish in the river and Ivar smiles.

“You wouldn’t see any in the river” he says with a chuckle, “They live in the very darkest part of the ocean. ” Augusta might like to wade in the river, perhaps even swim, but she could never see the lantern fish. At least, she would never see them shining like her stars. By the time he could bring her one, the glow would have disappeared like stars into the dawn.

Company, she says, she loves company. Ivar does as well – though the desire is seasonal – and Augusta is likely to find companions here in the rolling hills. Most are quite like her. Gentle, quiet, calm. Unique, as well, Ichor with her eyes and gills, spotted Kindred, sweet Heda. There are exceptions, of course (Trissy is not someone he imagines will ever be especially close to someone like Augusta), but they are few.

“I think you would do very well in Loess.” Ivar tells her honestly. She would, the land is a good one.

king of loess
    minimal smoky grullo tobiano | equus kelpus

i’m wrapping up most of Ivar’s threads for plot and timeline reasons; I am so sorry it takes me forever to reply to threads D:

Messages In This Thread
    my heart never stops beating for you -- ivar - by Augusta - 12-09-2017, 10:31 AM
    RE: my heart never stops beating for you -- ivar - by Augusta - 12-27-2017, 09:04 PM
    RE: my heart never stops beating for you -- ivar - by Augusta - 01-06-2018, 11:27 AM
    RE: my heart never stops beating for you -- ivar - by Ivar - 01-16-2018, 09:09 PM