• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wildest Dreams [Any]
    let me pick your brain, girl.
    and tell me how they got that pretty little face on that pretty little frame.

She had been looking for something to do.

Ever since her conversation with Levi, Ceara had been even more restless—her naturally wild nature could not be quelled, and she had begun doing things that she most certainly knew her mother would not approve of. She was too young to venture into the world of politics... and yet...her time spent with Warrick consumed her mind and made her so aware of the way things could be with "real" adults—of which she considered herself one of, those worldly women, you know. The ones who never leave home. Ever.

She had contemplated leaving. It could be so easy. Except that Reagan would never allow it. The thought of going back through the forest was so against any edict her mother had set that there ws no way she would not get caught. And to cross those parents of hers... She cursed, breathing smoke from her nostrils. She would do it one day.

Just not today.

She paced the borders, walking, wanting. But she did not have to want long. For, when she heard the faintest sound of a twig breaking, she looked, and saw a new face. Not that she had seen many faces.

Her ears are erect and facing forward, focused on the sweet looking mare in front of her. She was the color of tree-bark, and she looked like she was looking for something. And then she gives a call. The black and velvet girl propells herself forward, her rolling red eyes burning into what she was sure was going to be her new friend.

"Hello. You look like you're looking for something. I'm Ceara. Can I help?"

So she was a little over eager. Levi said she was incapable of making friends because she was so annoying. Well, Fuck Levi.

She was charming.

ceara
    offspring x reagan, smoke healing & fire negation

Messages In This Thread
    Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Kolera - 12-09-2017, 02:25 PM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Ceara - 12-09-2017, 06:59 PM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Kolera - 12-09-2017, 10:37 PM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Ceara - 12-12-2017, 03:04 PM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Warrick - 12-12-2017, 05:24 PM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Kolera - 12-14-2017, 12:23 PM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Ceara - 12-18-2017, 02:06 AM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Warrick - 12-18-2017, 10:08 PM