• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wildest Dreams [Any]
    Sienna eyes gaze at the landscape.  It was much different here than in Taiga.  The forests were dense with broad leafed tropical plants.  They seemed to thrive in the damp climate of the volcanic islands. The redwood forest of Taiga seemed so desolate in comparison.  

In her admiration of the landscape, she almost missed the swift approach of someone answering her call.  It hadn't taken long at all(but did it ever). The island was forever bustling with life.  When the mare sidles up to her, she notices the same red eyes that Levi sported on his one side.  Curiousity tilts her dished crown at the similarity.  The mare is quick to offer assistance so she is also quick in her need here, "Hello! I'm Kolera.  I've just come from Taiga where I was speaking with Warrick.  He said my mother is here." She offers a smile as if finished with her request but is swift to add, "He said she is with Levi." The statement sounds awkward leaving her lips so she pauses in thought.  A slight shift of her weight from one hip to the next. "Do you know where I might find them?  I haven't seen my mother in years and Warrick seemed concerned," her translation of the navy bayed stallions words were far different than what he had meant by them.  

She remains still aside from the casual flicker of her ebony tassels.  Eager to know where her mother is and has been for all these years.  Surely it had only been recently that she had came to be on the tropical islands, or with Levi.  She'd have heard of or smelt her mother's scent before... Wouldn't she have? 
    Kolera
    Earth to Earth, Ashes to Ashes, Dust to Dust.

@[Ceara]

Messages In This Thread
    Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Kolera - 12-09-2017, 02:25 PM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Ceara - 12-09-2017, 06:59 PM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Kolera - 12-09-2017, 10:37 PM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Ceara - 12-12-2017, 03:04 PM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Warrick - 12-12-2017, 05:24 PM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Kolera - 12-14-2017, 12:23 PM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Ceara - 12-18-2017, 02:06 AM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Warrick - 12-18-2017, 10:08 PM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Kolera - 12-21-2017, 09:28 PM