• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Wildest Dreams [Any]
    let me pick your brain, girl.
    and tell me how they got that pretty little face on that pretty little frame.

Ceara could not stand by and let this girl speak to him that way. Though she knew that Warrick would have the situation well in hand, the daughter of Offspring and Reagan could not help herself. She was the would-be princess with a chip on her shoulder.

"I am sorry, but you will NOT talk like that to Warrick and be allowed to remain inside these borders." Her red eyes are burning with fire, her anger eminent as she pulls herself between Warrick and Kolera. She had brought the girl here, she would be the one to take her out if she presented a problem of security to her home.

To Warrick.

"If you know this man at all, then you know he is honorable. If he speaks, it is truth," she snorts. "So I suggest you change your tune if you wish to remain within our borders. Any further outbursts I might percieve to be a threat, and believe me, you do not want to see me angry. Not when we've only just become friends." Ceara drags out that last word lazily, swinging her tail, but her eyes never leaving the honey-eyed girl.

Though, inside her head, Ceara's head was running a million miles a minute, trying to figure out what her brother had to do with this girls mother, and why she had constantly been hearing voices in the cave at the mountains base.

There had been fighting... Screaming.

Ceara is wary, but she says nothing.

Tephra, and Warrick, before all.

ceara
    offspring x reagan, smoke healing & fire negation

Messages In This Thread
    Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Kolera - 12-09-2017, 02:25 PM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Ceara - 12-09-2017, 06:59 PM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Kolera - 12-09-2017, 10:37 PM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Ceara - 12-12-2017, 03:04 PM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Warrick - 12-12-2017, 05:24 PM
    RE: Wildest Dreams [Any] - by Kolera - 12-14-2017, 12:23 PM