• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

keep a little fire burning; svedka, any
    the secret of our world is written in the stars
    Svedka tilts his head at his friend, contempating his suggestion with a raised brow. He hadn’t thought of that! “Next time1!” he promises with a laugh, “I’ll bring a girl just for you.” He winks at his bone-plated friend, almost regretting the fact that he hadn’t brought Smoak along with him and his parents. It would have been nice to have him there, a familiar face within a sea of strangers, and he would have kept Smoak safe from the bear-shifter. The idea of Ledger wipes the smile from his face and he becomes sullen, and his brow furrows across his eyes.

Smoak attempts to comfort him and to smooth the bristledness of the ivory and palomino stallion that boils in rage before him. And he allows him, and a tiny hint of a smile graces his lips. 

“I swear, if that brute ever waltzes back in here again, you and I will handle him. Solace might want peace, but Ledger will be asking for war if he finds his way back to Beqanna!” The stallion is fierce as his words fall from his lips - truer than true, just as his father’s - and his eyes are icy with disbelief and anger. While he spent his time frolicking in his youth within another country, his best friend nearly passed away. Svedka pauses, his throat catching and causing him to swallow his emotions. He could have returned and found out that Smoak was dead. The idea simply rattles him, despite his experience with Kaiode and Solace so many years before. It hadn’t struck him like the idea of Smoak dying now currently does, and his brow furrows with uncertainty at the emotions that trill in his chest. 

Quickly, Smoak intercepts him and brings an idea forward that the two stallions have not thought of since they were merely colts among the ash and smoke.

Svedka grins mischievously, his nose wrinkling with love for the idea.

“Sounds perfect. Have something in mind?”
    (be my escape)
    Svedka

@[Smoak]

We should do something that makes Smoak use his bone armor or something cool! Smile

Messages In This Thread
    RE: keep a little fire burning; svedka, any - by Svedka - 01-05-2018, 08:20 PM