• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I will find the mystery of you [Solace/Any]

S O L A C E

Pale and blemishless, she is soft curves where he is hard angles.
    He is her antonym, and she feels his touch on her land the moment he enters Hyaline. 

The mountain wind pulls her tri-colored mane back and away in a banner behind her, carrying his brimy, masculine scent across her skin, whispering to her of his arrival before she sees him. The gold and cream mare turns to look down from her perch in the summit of a northern mountain, and there the dark stallion stands. 

As soon as she spots him four white legs spring into action, carrying her over the stones and steep cliff-faces with practiced ease.

She forsakes her customary greeting, (Welcome! I'm Solace, the Caretaker, what is your name?) because something is different about this stallion. He does not make her feel at ease, yet his matted mane and hard-set feature are not off-putting. 

"Solace." She offers as she halts in front of him - she would never fully abandon formality. "Are you from Nerine? You smell of the sea."

But the scent he carries is wider than that, his sun-bleached pelt is weather worn like that of a traveler, and grey eyes remind her of a tempest. He does not wear the gracious smile of a diplomat. He is dark and unknown and she presses her muzzle to his regardless, because she is a Queen.

She has nothing to fear. 
    (Or so she tells herself)

caretaker of hyaline

@[Grimdark] edit was just for HTML and typos
    Solghostdoll2

Messages In This Thread
    RE: I will find the mystery of you [Solace/Any] - by Solace - 12-10-2017, 04:50 PM