• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Come back to me, my wild darling - Svedka
    the secret of our world is written in the stars
    Her admittance is not what he had been hoping for, and the gentlest of frowns finds his pale lips. He had hoped that his realization would cause a relief upon her shoulders, for her to relax and quiet beneath the stillness of night, but there is no change - the rigidity remains, the unwavering of her light voice clear and precise in the night air. He presses his lips to her neck, a reassurance possibly, though if it was for himself or for her, he is not sure. He exhales a rattling sigh, his frown becoming a thin line. He knows that he cannot argue with her, for her heart simply could not allow her both at once - just as he could not be expected to join her in this diplomacy. He cannot fathom why she would abandon love for politics, but he also knows that she cannot fathom why would abandon a kingdom for  the wildness and fire in his heart.

So he remains silent on the subject, and though the twins both know what the other is thinking, they do not expound on it any further - Solace made sure of that. 

He feels like he has failed her, and his eyes are sad as she speaks his name, and then she requests something from him. He does not hesitate, however, to listen to her request, and her reasoning behind it. At first he is unsure as she describes the job (a job? He’d be no good, not for long anyway) but as she finishes and her voice warms at the title heart of Hyaline, Svedka realizes he must say yes - not because she is the queen, but because he knew he could not say no to his sister. 

Svedka smiles at her, shifting his weight and relaxing by her side, all semblance of distraught disappearing from his face. “Of course, Solace.” He reaches forward to tug at a silky blue strand of her mane before nuzzling her tender-heartedly. “I just hope I’m a good representative for you outside of Hyaline,” he jokes, grinning wildly and chuckling into her familiar bronzed skin. 

“Would you like me to take anyone with me, just in case?”

(be my escape)
    Svedka

@[Solace]
    You can reply obvi, but I'll get him up somewhere in the common lands soon. Consider him (& Smoak) on vacation in the wilderness Wink

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Come back to me, my wild darling - Svedka - by Svedka - 01-17-2018, 07:47 PM