• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Well look at you now? [Jah]
    Jah-Lilah
    someday, we will foresee obstacles
    Hold still right before we crash, we both know how this ends.

The Dragon-King's swift arrival is not lost on her, nor is the obvious tension that hangs in the air. There is a thickness around the clearing suddenly, and feelings are super-charged. The emotions are infectious, and the boho chick has been too lackadaisical to learn how to not let her heart affect her electrical current, resulting in sparks shooting around all over them, the particles popping and snapping loudly. Halting her merry progress towards the wayward female, she evaluates the situation with flared nostrils.

A verbal exchange happens, and she remains silent throughout. At the acidic tone Deathwish uses with her dear friend, Jah-Lilah's ears drop suddenly, hiding in her charcoal mane. Her face is drawn tight, her lips pursed. Clearly she has missed something huge, she has never seen the Dragon-King act in such a foul manner. This warrants paying attention to, she has never seen someone so desperate to see the good in everything as @[Amet] does. His heart had been broken by the world, by his fellow equine, by his very own lover countless times, yet still he is not jaded. She longs to have the same stillness of heart as he does one day.

Watching the girl reach out to touch the scaly boy's nose, and Jah is overcome for a moment by emotion. Hopping forward, she nips at @[Deathwish] and sends a charge of lightning her way, missing on purpose. Her tone it curt, her words to the point. "Don't touch him. I don't know what's happened between the two of you, but I'm keen to find out." Turning to Amet, she snorts a warning as well, her daughter sleeps close by, and as long as The Wind has put her in charge of protecting his progeny, there will be no battles or negative vibes nearby, not while Jah-Lilah has air in her lungs.

Her attention returns back to the ebony mare, and she sighs deeply, regaining her composure. "Crumbling-Flower, I won't turn you away when you need me, but stop threatening the land where my daughter lays her head. I will kill for her and I will die for her, with no exceptions. I'd hate to have to start today." Composing herself and smoothing her ruffled feathers, she shakes all over, closing her eyes and breathing deeply. Her emerald gaze falls upon Amet and Deathwish, looking between them and licking her lips. "Since y'all wanna do this in front of me, go ahead. What happened? We need to squash this shit TODAY, at least until Quiet-Storm and I leave. Then you two can do what you gotta do." A gaze over her shoulder is tossed in the direction of where her little creamy miracle sleeps, and she shifts her weight anxiously, eager to return to her babe already.

Our clock ticks 'til it breaks your glass and I drown in you again.

Messages In This Thread
    Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Deathwish - 12-11-2017, 06:42 PM
    RE: Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Jah-Lilah - 12-14-2017, 02:26 PM
    RE: Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Amet - 12-14-2017, 04:18 PM
    RE: Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Deathwish - 12-18-2017, 01:30 AM
    RE: Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Jah-Lilah - 12-20-2017, 02:14 PM
    RE: Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Amet - 12-29-2017, 10:12 PM
    RE: Well look at you now? [Jah] - by Deathwish - 12-29-2017, 10:49 PM