• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

by the pricking of my thumbs; any
    Well, I don't know what I've been told.
    You never slow down, you never grow old.
    The meadow had seemingly become her place of comfort. It is an open space, wide and exposed, and it managed to make the short haired coat of the caramel girl shiver slightly. She is not pleased to be so exposed but it was a solid place nonetheless.

The sounds of a few words are easily heard in the meadow as most horses had taken to the forest edges to copulate. Disdain sucks her teeth at their irritating depravity. Disgusting. Pale hazel eyes flick to a pair of equines not far off from where she stands, the cream of her mane wrapping around the svelte clutch of her neck. She listens acutely to their very new conversation, her eyes roving the purple boy with his leather wings and pretty horns. The shy mare seems to wish she would melt into the ground with her downcast eyes and girlish whisper. Disdain takes it as an invite to come say 'hello'.

"Bleak day." Her tone is flat as she looks to meet the gaze of the violet male, the other woman forgotten in this interaction, as she meets his gaze with her own. She is a tall leggy mare and the stallion still towers over her. The curl of her lips expose her interest in the animal but she breaks the heavy gaze to meet the mare's. A tilt of her caramel head muses if the pale woman will a speak but before she does receive a reply, Disdain returns her light green-gold eyes to the dark ones of the terribly pretty boy. Disdain shifts her weight from smooth hip to tip to the other as she waits for someone to say something.
    Disdain

Messages In This Thread
    by the pricking of my thumbs; any - by Wicked - 12-12-2017, 02:25 PM
    RE: by the pricking of my thumbs; any - by Brine - 12-19-2017, 11:18 PM
    RE: by the pricking of my thumbs; any - by Wicked - 12-21-2017, 05:44 PM
    RE: by the pricking of my thumbs; any - by Disdain - 12-23-2017, 01:24 PM