• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Dont Stare At The Sun [Offspring]
    You suck my face : You lay me down : Under your skin : I'm so divine
    Jord smiled as her orbs fell upon the large man before her, splashiing around in the warm summer water. Her pillars carry her bodice over the sparkling sand and she closed her orbs as the water splashed foam up onto her bodice as she ran into the water, enjoying the refreshing moment. She opened her hazel orbs and looked at Offspring, now having joined him in the ocean. "It has been a while! How have you been friend?"Jord asked kindly, her orbs watching him. Jords nares took in the salty ocean breeze, it was nice. It was the first time she had taken a dip in the ocean in Tephra,
    in Beqanna really, since she made her first swim to the island when she left her destroyed homeland.
    JORD
    HTML by Call

@[Offspring]

Messages In This Thread
    Dont Stare At The Sun [Offspring] - by Jord - 12-12-2017, 06:50 PM
    RE: Dont Stare At The Sun [Offspring] - by Offspring - 12-12-2017, 07:09 PM
    RE: Dont Stare At The Sun [Offspring] - by Jord - 12-12-2017, 07:45 PM
    RE: Dont Stare At The Sun [Offspring] - by Offspring - 12-12-2017, 07:55 PM
    RE: Dont Stare At The Sun [Offspring] - by Jord - 12-12-2017, 08:13 PM