• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Hold me now; Offspring.
    Reagan
    Say something, I'm giving up on you.

The tear falls, and she looks at him. And in that moment, she slows down time for them both. Everything is on overdrive, and with every kiss and breath he breathes over her - every kiss and nip, every time he claimed her - she feels loved. Protected. She feels home. Her very nerve endings are set ablaze by the careful, attentive ministrations that he produces upon her body. Slow, muttering kisses as she leans into the strength of him. He examines her entire body, caressing down her spine, before reaching the apex of her rump.

The soft, pronounced curve of her bottom, and her long tattered silver tail flicks slowly, stilling to nothing when Offspring rounds her body possessively - like a hungry lion casing out his latest meal. She stands for him, shuddering slightly. Reagan is no stranger to the warmth of a lover's touch. She is no stranger to Offspring. The wetness that gathers between her thighs is nothing new. And yet, the smell of her sex, the readiness and the tenderness Offspring exhibits as he teases and torments her body with nips and bites, meant to turn her on, intimate kisses that he knew would drive her wild. There was something so... new and wild about it that there was an unfamiliar heat - an impatient urgency - that she just barely shakes her tail out at him, slowly trailing her hair over his back, touching him, needing him, aching for him to be as crazed as he was making her.

His cheek caresses her skin, and her eyes roll back in her head, matching the gutteral sounds he's making as he pushes her into position. His intentions are clear. The heat of his body that moves through his blood is making hers boil, and as he raises her up to the Sun, he beckons her to follow him through the heat, taking her to the greatest depths of feeling, colliding into Offspring as she feels the beating of her heart against his.

And when he finally comes around, laying those precious kisses up her shoulder, her neck, her cheek, and then her jaw, she caresses him with her body, sliding against him like water against oil - he is slick, and black, and perfect. His dark lips kiss away the trail of her one errant tear - and his voice rattles her brain, waking her from her reverie.

I know.

And in that moment, Reagan could not help but laugh. It is an airy sound of pure contentment as she leans into him, kissing his shoulder possessively, nipping his shoulder and laying her own claim to his body. Now is not the time for florid speeches. The last thing she wants to do is speak. She does not want to control.

Reagan is hungry. She drinks him in like liquid metal, heated, feverish nips to his withers and shoulders, wrapping her neck around he crook of his back, slowly following the groove of his spine with her lips. His broad, muscular back. Full of many scars - so much memory, so much beauty. Her eyes go black with molten desire as she moves along his body, feeling his mouth against her skin. She groans lightly, going across him like grey satin against jagged obsidian.

She has never felt so beautiful. She has never felt so wanted.

She sighs again, the heady scent of her sex coming up to meet her nostrils, wetting her thighs and staining her tail. Her hips rotate, and buck instinctively. Offspring has brought her to life. And he could command her demise, if he so chose.

It would be the sweetest sensation she could imagine.

Messages In This Thread
    Hold me now; Offspring. - by Reagan - 12-13-2017, 01:41 AM
    RE: Hold me now; Offspring. - by Offspring - 12-27-2017, 02:18 AM
    RE: Hold me now; Offspring. - by Reagan - 12-27-2017, 03:09 AM
    RE: Hold me now; Offspring. - by Offspring - 12-27-2017, 04:04 PM
    RE: Hold me now; Offspring. - by Reagan - 12-27-2017, 07:06 PM
    RE: Hold me now; Offspring. - by Offspring - 12-29-2017, 08:15 PM
    RE: Hold me now; Offspring. - by Reagan - 12-29-2017, 09:18 PM