• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Hold me now; Offspring.
    Reagan
    Wanna hear your beating heart tonight
    Before the bleeding sun comes alive
    I want to make the best of what is left hold tight
    And hear my beating heart one last time.

Offspring was everything to her in that moment. His dark body was over her, and under her, and around her. Reagan was bathing in his scent, and she closed her eyes and devoured him just as hungrily as he was devouring her. Her mind knew that her end was near. That there would be no more for her. But in the end, all she wanted to do was be in the moment, and to feel now. Feel what he was doing to her. Feel him covering her. Those violent kisses that would bruise her body and mark her as taken. Mark her as used. Wanted. Loved.

She swore she could feel him shudder from her lover's kiss. She heard him groan. She felt the strength of his ardor growing for her. That strength that she knew would fill her in ways she has only known from the one she was currently spending her nights with. That slipping sheath that would tip her over and bring her to completion. And as he moves behind her, taking control once more, he places her into position, gripping her hair, kissing and nipping her skin. Reagan arched her back and spread her legs, rocking her hips into his. She was slick, and ready to meet his angry thrusts.

He loved on her body, and when he finally claims her as his once more, it is with a quiet intensity. He is saying her name into her ears, over and over. Inside his body is liquid fire, and he gives it to her entirely. And from within her, she turns herself inside out, as she realises she has set them both on fire. As she takes everything that he has to give her, she screams his name, and images flash before her eyes - images that were of her worst nightmare. And of a small boy who would get caught in the middle. Her son.

Her last child.

Her heart continues to beat in unison with Offspring's, hearing his name in her ears one last time, singed upon her heart, branding her with his stamp upon her breast. A mark that would be passed down. And when, in those final moments, she feels his apex come to fruition, at the critical point of chaos, she throws her head downwards and arches once again, groaning outloud, and her fire is smothered in the wake of her climax. Slick sweat akin to oil covers them both, and she takes what is left of him.

A finality.

And when they are uncoupled, she gazes at him, gasping for air, her heart thundering in her head. The heat threatened to overtake her, but she still manages to press into him, playfully slapping him with her tail, settling into his embrace.

"I missed you too."

Messages In This Thread
    Hold me now; Offspring. - by Reagan - 12-13-2017, 01:41 AM
    RE: Hold me now; Offspring. - by Offspring - 12-27-2017, 02:18 AM
    RE: Hold me now; Offspring. - by Reagan - 12-27-2017, 03:09 AM
    RE: Hold me now; Offspring. - by Offspring - 12-27-2017, 04:04 PM
    RE: Hold me now; Offspring. - by Reagan - 12-27-2017, 07:06 PM
    RE: Hold me now; Offspring. - by Offspring - 12-29-2017, 08:15 PM
    RE: Hold me now; Offspring. - by Reagan - 12-29-2017, 09:18 PM