• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

together as one: any
    Reagan
    Say something, I'm giving up on you.

She smiles, her icy grin plastered like icicles ripe for the taking. Longclaw's contempt for her was as plain as the nose on his well point face, and she looks to him, and whispers into his mind. My wolf form is better than yours. You still have much to learn, pup. Her eyes are set on his for a heavily fleeting moment before she turns attention to Romek, and to Warrick. The blue guard was doing his job, and thus, until he came after Reagan on a personal level, she had no further quarrel with him. Just the individual... not their power.

"I apologize for the inconvenience, Warrick, but you seem to have me convinced as one of your knee-bending subjects." Reagan's green eyes settle on the bright blue of the Overseer, and she sees why he has captured Ceara's fancy. He was strong - solid - and seeks only the protection of those who reside within Tephra's borders...except - "Offspring brought me here for my safety and I would very much like to see his face when you tell me that I am to leave it. Tephra is my home, and..." She stops here to catch her breath, her chest heaving with raw emotion. "I am not going anywhere." She eyes the Overseer, judgment reigning all over her face. "I know you know who I am, Warrick, and I know what you have done. You are a great leader. But do not think for one minute that I am afraid to separate my King from the man standing before me."

Reagan then settles her sights on Romek, the wanderer. The one who clung to the shadows in the times of darkness. Her heart ached with happiness to know that her old friend was alive, but - "No one has seen Maribel, Romek. She disppeared with a brokenheart after you left her to fend for herself. Even with all I see, I don't know if she survived the fall of Taiga." Her heart is heavy with the news, but she speaks the truth. "Your daughters live, and your son. Aquilo is in the forest, and whispers in the trees say that Ana has joined a herd. The twins. They are around. You are not alone, Romek."

Reagan has given Romek all the information she knew he desired, save one. First, she would seek information of her own. "I want to know what happened to you in the forest. We were such great friends. And yet... after all that happened..." A tear falls into the black volcanic earth, an exotic plant growing in his its place. "You stood back and watch it happen. You watched it all happen. And now you're back. I want to know why. A beat, and a breath. "I want to know now, so that I can put this nightmare behind me and keep on living."

"Offspring is here, somewhere - since I know he is also on your mind."

Messages In This Thread
    together as one: any - by Romek - 12-14-2017, 05:06 AM
    RE: together as one: any - by Longclaw - 12-15-2017, 04:13 PM
    RE: together as one: any - by Warrick - 12-16-2017, 11:57 AM
    RE: together as one: any - by Reagan - 12-16-2017, 12:20 PM
    RE: together as one: any - by Romek - 12-16-2017, 04:40 PM
    RE: together as one: any - by Longclaw - 12-16-2017, 05:19 PM
    RE: together as one: any - by Warrick - 12-18-2017, 05:34 PM
    RE: together as one: any - by Reagan - 12-18-2017, 06:03 PM