• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

curiosity killed the cat || any

Silver-hazel eyes remained on the black bird as it moves about the tree tops.  It speaks again and his lavender cords whip across his flank.  He had yet to meet any creature shifters, or any that had revealed themselves as one.  So when the raven dives from the trees and morphs into a black equine he is a bit taken aback.

Nostrils flare to emit a cautious rumble in his chest.  Wings readied for a possible fight, as fleeing would do him no good by air here.  The dense canopy enclosing him in a bird cage of sorts.  It's a vulnerability he did not care for nor took lightly.  He feels the earth quake under him as every instinct tells him to take hold of his powers.  He resists, for now...

Lavender ears twist within a tangle of matching hued forelock as the blue-eyed stallion gives his name.  Shifting slightly on his limbs - muscles coiled - he remained unsure of the stranger.  Nevertheless he offers his name as well, "I am Klaudius of Ischia... Formerly of Sylva.  I was born here." Inquisitively adding,  "I wouldn't have guessed a winged creature like yourself would have remained in the confines of a forest." He chuckles lightly, "It's rather hard to breath down here."

His eyes study the stallion.  There was no threat to his tone or movements so his wings conformed back to his sides.  Settling into the space around him and the conversation to be had.  Listening attentively as Dahmer questions his business here.  He smiles convincingly, "Reminiscing I suppose... Its been so long.  I thought maybe I'd find my mother and sister still here." His eyes for a moment wander to find anything familiar in the landscape.  His mother had always preferred the far ridgeline.  There caves provided shelter and run-off streams water.  

His gaze and attention returns to his company.  A question of his own lingering, "Dahmer was it... Who rules Sylva these days?  I assume Stillwater never returned."  His inquiry innocent enough.  He wasn't a spy but any information he may obtain could be vital knowledge in the future.  Ischia is a peaceful place but that left it vulnerable to tyrants.  His duty was to see it never fell victim to such a travesty...

Klaudius
    I was just born this amazing

@[Dahmer]

Messages In This Thread
    curiosity killed the cat || any - by Dahmer - 12-14-2017, 03:33 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || any - by Klaudius - 12-26-2017, 09:03 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || any - by Dahmer - 12-30-2017, 07:40 PM
    RE: curiosity killed the cat || any - by Klaudius - 01-01-2018, 04:17 PM