• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hold me in this wild, wild world; Krone

Krone

you could be the king

The end of summer is nearing, Ischia's Keeper can feel it in her bones. The hot, humid air is growing just the slightest bit cooler, hinting at the beginnings of autumn. While her island home stayed tropical year round, she can feel how the wind from the mainland is sending a lukewarm breeze towards her home. 

She is standing on the edge of her favorite cliff, pondering this odd phenomenon, when she is pulled from her thoughts (once again) by one of her inhabitants. She turns around fully to face him, her eyes tracing the lines of his muscles beneath his chocolate coat, taking a long pause at the large raven feathers pressed firmly against his sides.

"Brennen," She greets, lips curling into a smile. "I see you've managed to keep your wings dry today." She pokes fun at him, remembering their first meeting when his feathers were waterlogged. 

Do you have a moment? He asks. 

Krone nods her head. "Of course," She gestures to him to take a place at her side, turning to overlook the cliff again. "You can always talk to me. Is everything alright?"

but watch the Queen conquer

@[Brennen]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; Krone - by Krone - 12-14-2017, 09:08 PM
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; Krone - by Krone - 01-21-2018, 10:35 AM
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; Krone - by Krone - 02-06-2018, 08:17 PM