• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hold me in this wild, wild world; Krone
    The wind is crisp, clear, and she lets her eyes close to enjoy it. She sighs, wishing to take flight, hoping to use her wings once more (it had been so long, hadn't it?), and almost forgetting Brennen was there. She chuckles gently as he jokes back, and looks to him with a warm smile.

"In time I feel we will find good use for it," She murmurs with a nod of her head. "As for relationships, I have just met with Loess' king, Ivar, and we have established a treaty. We continue to be linked to Hyaline, but I plan on traveling there soon, as I haven't had a chance to speak with their new leader yet." She stays straight to the point as he had, letting him know of everything she felt he should. He was, after-all, leader of her Protectors. Then he mind wanders to Sylva, and the new queen they had established there..."Any others are fair game, but I'd appreciate if we stay away from Sylva for the time being. I have unfinished business there..." She shrugs her shoulders, figuring it may be best discussed after she travels there. His idea of training sparks an interest in Krone, and she swivels her ears in thought.

"Ah, yes, I think organizing a training session would be wonderful, Brennen. I will try to get some of our kingdom's newcomers to take part in it."
    Krone
    you could be the King
    (but watch the Queen conquer)

@[Brennen] lmao it's fine! Sorry this is short and crappy. Still getting back into it. xD

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; Krone - by Krone - 12-14-2017, 09:08 PM
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; Krone - by Krone - 01-21-2018, 10:35 AM
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; Krone - by Krone - 02-06-2018, 08:17 PM