• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hold me in this wild, wild world; Krone
    "What would you like us to be known for?" The question is followed by a long pause. The only sounds around the pair were the songs of the birds, the whistling through the trees. She ponders this question...honestly, she had never really thought about what she would want her kingdom to be known for. Her whole life she was taught that to be a successful leader, you conquer, you rule with an iron fist and get rid of anything that stands in your way. But is that who she had become in her adulthood?

No... Her mind whispered, and she tore her eyes from the azure sky and looked to Brennen. A man of so many years, of accomplishments and failures. She sighs. "Truthfully, I've yet to figure that one out myself," She admits, pawing at the ground. "I want Ischia to be strong...I don't want to hide her behind the shadows of other herds anymore, I want her to be a statement. Does that make sense?" She searches his face for some sort of reassurance, some sign that he agreed...

In Ischia, she saw herself, and she wanted what was best for her home...
    Krone
    you could be the King
    (but watch the Queen conquer)

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; Krone - by Krone - 12-14-2017, 09:08 PM
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; Krone - by Krone - 01-21-2018, 10:35 AM
    RE: hold me in this wild, wild world; Krone - by Krone - 02-06-2018, 08:17 PM