• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Coming out of my shell
    bristol
    the past tense of regret is indecision
    wing appearance: snowy owl
    She has decided to go ahead and go to the home father has chosen for them, but she has also decided to take a gift. Of course she could go alone, and father would welcome her with open arms as always, but he is not the head honcho, and she would like to impress someone who matters.

With this train of thought, Bristol flies to the Field on broad, soft-edged snowy owl wings. She likes the quiet of her flight with them, and the way they white contrasts her dark brown body but highlights her white legs and her star doesn’t hurt her feelings either. With the confidence of the young, she lands, slowing from a canter to a high-spirited trot and approaching the first person she sees, a light colored mare with the most interesting colored markings.

“Hello!” Bristol chirps the word, alerting the mare to her approach, and comes to a neat little stop when she is close enough to have a polite conversation. “I’m Bristol – what’s your name?” And she smiles, and there are no sharp edges or hard surfaces today, just a grin on her mouth and the smile reaches her amber-brown eyes. Today she is not the warrior princess, daughter of the Amazons and Tundra of old; she is just a girl, looking for an adventure.

Messages In This Thread
    Coming out of my shell - by MoonFeather - 12-14-2017, 08:55 PM
    RE: Coming out of my shell - by Bristol - 12-14-2017, 09:26 PM
    RE: Coming out of my shell - by MoonFeather - 12-17-2017, 12:57 PM