• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Coming out of my shell
    Moon was taking in all the sights and all the shapes and interesting extras that some of the horses on the field seemed to have. In her forest observings she had spied just hints of  wings, or some with horns. She was sure there were more things she had not seen. This land and its people were interesting indeed. The mare turned her head to rake her teeth across a place on her side that itched. Her ears moving forward as she took note of a winged horse coming her way.

The marked mare finished her itch and then made sure to face the mare that had come up to her and introduced herself. She met the bay mares eyes and bowed her head slightly in greeting before speaking.
    “ Greetings to you winged one.” Bristol shared her name and Moon acknowledged that with her next set of words, “ Hello Bristol I am Moon Feather.” She would dip head head again ever so slightly.  “ You have a look of a long journey on you. Have you traveled far to come to this field?” The marked mare asked of her bay counterpart as they stood.

Messages In This Thread
    Coming out of my shell - by MoonFeather - 12-14-2017, 08:55 PM
    RE: Coming out of my shell - by Bristol - 12-14-2017, 09:26 PM
    RE: Coming out of my shell - by MoonFeather - 12-17-2017, 12:57 PM