• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Interested in the Nerine Army?
    Isobell
    i'll wait for inside the bottom of the deep blue sea
    Her voice is low as she leans towards the pale mare. "City, my mother spoke highly of you. I would greatly appreciate your help in gathering an army." Her voice is sincere as she asks before looking over the reisdents of Nerine. Isobell turns and clears her throat before she speaks with the citizens.

"Nerine needs an army. She needs the help of her residents in doing so. I want to open up trials for potential recruits. As of right now, I consider all of you diplomats of Nerine. We need to not worry about trivial things as in being 'friends' with everyone. We need to be protected, to feel safe and only we can do that." Isobell looks over the faces of the Nerinians to meet each of their gazes. "I fully intend to participate as well in these trials for we need all the participation we can muster." Isobell falls quiet once more as she looks to City for any addition of motivation. "Who is interested in building the greatest army that Nerine has ever seen?" Isobell asks with steely eyes and iron nerve, her voice is cool and smooth as she listens for responses from the residents.

((So! this is a quick, easy thread. Please reply if you should like to participate! I am hoping to have enough horses to participate in mocks, either stats or role playing, that is up to you all! Let me know so we can start setting up these mocks! I am looking to build the army first, and your horse can make rank based off the number of mocks you do.

0 = untested
    1+(win or lose) = 3rd rank
    5+(wins) = 2nd rank
    10+(wins) = 1st rank
    15+(wins and a win against Isobell) = General

Please bear with me guys. It's the holidays and all but post when you can!))

Messages In This Thread
    Interested in the Nerine Army? - by Isobell - 12-16-2017, 10:48 PM
    RE: Interested in the Nerine Army? - by RavenWing - 12-25-2017, 04:33 PM
    RE: Interested in the Nerine Army? - by Lewana - 12-25-2017, 09:01 PM
    RE: Interested in the Nerine Army? - by Ardashir - 12-26-2017, 06:48 PM