• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

you just shoot to thrill // krone
    Lokii reveals himself, stepping confidently from his hiding spot in the trees to find a place in front of her watchful eyes. "Queen of Ischia, so I've heard." He says with a sarcastic bow of respect, and she finds herself laughing at him - he's as funny as he is wicked, all things she enjoys in a person, even if she herself isn't. "Thrones and royalty never did suit me, but I gotta admit, you look sexy as hell." She let's her eyes roll over (he was a flirtatious brute, wasn't he?). 

"A compliment, Lokii? I never thought I'd see the day." She jests, gesturing for him to follow her. Her hips sway as she moves towards the vast expanse of beach before them. He inquires about Ischia, and she grins. 

"There is a large main island, surrounding by other smaller chains," She tells him, eyes towards the sky. She misses flying, she hasn't done it in quite a awhile (too long). "The amount of residents was tiny, but has grown in the past few months. There's something for everyone here. The ocean for water dwellers, the beach for those who enjoy basking in the sun, the forest for the more secluded groups..." Her mind wanders to Deathwish, her living dead girl. Her stomach tingles. "I've been fond of it since I first discovered it...it reminds me of the good parts of my childhood in Silver Cover." She remembers the cove, of the family unit her father (while she wasn't quite fond of him) had built. It reminds her of how Ischia was becoming (or possibly had always been), a home for the previous Covelings. "It's a home for everyone, even old farts like you." She side eyes him with a burst of laughter, one eye winking playfully at him. 
    Krone
    you could be the King
    (but watch the Queen conquer)

@[Lokii]

Messages In This Thread
    you just shoot to thrill // krone - by Lokii - 12-17-2017, 12:11 AM
    RE: you just shoot to thrill // krone - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 10:58 AM
    RE: you just shoot to thrill // krone - by Lokii - 12-26-2017, 11:06 PM
    RE: you just shoot to thrill // krone - by Krone - 01-04-2018, 02:42 PM
    RE: you just shoot to thrill // krone - by Lokii - 01-09-2018, 11:41 PM