• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

I've got no roots; Terran/Any

A
    n
    d
    e
    r

Before things were mostly awkward because he remembers, but now she remembers too. Not only the things that either Father or Ander himself have told her, little by little Jinju has started to remember things herself too. It makes the black and golden young stallion rather uneasy to be around her, and yet, at the same time, it enables them to bond on a different level than before. He no longer is the brother figure in her life, not yet her son either, that they both knew that now only made their interactions more awkward.

It hadn’t stopped them from exploring Taiga together. Not only Taiga, but also their strange family dynamics. Ander still avoided some certain subjects, like his grandfather and aunts, but he had soon learned that he enjoyed showing her around, and tell about their past adventures.

Today they had finished the cave they’d camped at, when the white wolf had claimed Taiga as his. Back then he had been too young to understand, and Jinju had never told him or Polaris why they suddenly went camping. It had been fun nonetheless, and Ander tells her just that. It is on their way back to a more central part of Taiga that they come across aunt Titanya’s scent. ”Aunt Titanya is finally here!” he exclaims excitedly, red eyes sparkling in enthusiasm. And, when Ander turns to look at his mother’s reincarnated form, it is hard to miss hers shine equally as enthusiastic. ”Let’s go!”

He doesn’t miss his father’s angry voice, though Ander cannot say whatever it was that Terran had said. Did he and aunt Titanya have a fight? He sure as well hoped not, not now she had finally found her way home. ”Dad?” he calls out, golden tipped ears swirling forward.

Red eyes focus on his father’s black and golden form first, studying him curiously, though he doesn’t dare to question what all the moping was about. It doesn’t keep his attention for long, the black sabino and golden mare next to receive his curious – and enthusiastic – gaze. ”Aunt Titanya! You’re finally here” he greets her, his golden lips curling up in a wide grin as he crosses the last distance between himself – and Jinju – and the two siblings ahead. ”Are you staying in Taiga with us?”

What a lovely way to burn

OOC: Pleeaase bear with me figuring Ander out

Messages In This Thread
    I've got no roots; Terran/Any - by Titanya - 12-17-2017, 03:12 PM
    RE: I've got no roots; Terran/Any - by Terran - 12-19-2017, 03:26 PM
    RE: I've got no roots; Terran/Any - by Titanya - 01-07-2018, 06:23 PM
    RE: I've got no roots; Terran/Any - by Terran - 01-09-2018, 05:59 PM
    RE: I've got no roots; Terran/Any - by Titanya - 01-14-2018, 06:18 PM
    RE: I've got no roots; Terran/Any - by Terran - 01-16-2018, 05:09 PM
    RE: I've got no roots; Terran/Any - by Ander - 01-20-2018, 03:25 PM
    RE: I've got no roots; Terran/Any - by Jinju - 01-20-2018, 04:26 PM
    RE: I've got no roots; Terran/Any - by Titanya - 01-30-2018, 05:38 PM