• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

hell is empty and all the devils are here; ghoest

Her expression is intoxicating.

He shivers in excitement as the scream leaves her mouth, almost salivating as her mouth twists in pain. He loves that she doesn’t even try to run - she knows her place, she knows she wouldn’t make it. Yes, this is just what he’s been waiting for. It’s exactly what he’s been wanting since he first laid eyes on her in the meadow. She gasps his name, and it makes him want to dig the horn in deeper, makes him want to make her say it again. But he doesn’t. He stops, in spite of his need. He wants her healthy enough to bear his child. He can’t have her losing too much blood.

Regretfully, reluctantly, he watches the horn as it drops to the earth. Perhaps he should save it somewhere for later. He’s sure he will have plenty of opportunities to dig in to her later, once the child is born.

For now though, he should just let her sleep as she asks. She is weak at the moment - underfed and exhausted. She needs to rest and eat and gain strength.

And then tomorrow he can visit her again.

“Of course my dear.” He turns away from her, looking out towards the hills behind them. “The hills to the southwest have particularly luscious grass, which would be good for both eating and sleeping.” He glances back at her, grinning. It’s not a particularly pleasant grin. “Make sure you get enough sleep, and have enough to eat. I will be visiting you tomorrow.” And with that, he marches off, leaving her bleeding in the dust.

He gives her lots of time to recover, and doesn’t approach her until around noon the next day. The sun hangs high overhead, throwing it’s bright rays over his little territory and making rolling waves below sparkle. Once again, he is pleased with the home he has managed to build for himself. The ground is fertile, the food and water plentiful, the view beautiful, and he has collected a respectable number of mares.

But, he spares few thoughts for the territory itself. Autumn is in full swing and he only has so much time before his mares go out of season. And even with one as cowed as Ghoest, he might need to do a little coaxing.

He seeks her out in the hills, where she said she would sleep, and when he spots her he automatically puts on his kinder persona. It’s more fun to keep her guessing. Smiling, he slips up beside her and nibbles gently at her mane. “How are you today, my darling? Well rested I hope?” He continues around her until he can look her in the eyes. “Now, beautiful, I believe you promised me something yesterday.” And this is a promise he doesn’t plan on letting her out of.
    K H A O S
    iron son of carnage and oswyn
    hell is empty and all the devils are here
    Reference here

Messages In This Thread
    RE: hell is empty and all the devils are here; ghoest - by Khaos - 07-01-2015, 02:07 PM