• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone.

Krone

you could be the king

Krone knows much of the things her father has done, but she would be naïve to think she knows everything. She knows of his "conquer all, let nothing get in your way" attitude, and his insistence on keeping his bloodline "pure."

The same thing goes for the rest of her family, although she does not know all of them, she knows that a lot (if not all) of them have done horrible, cruel things to those around them, not really caring about who may be affected in the process (herself included), But she had changed for the better, and a part of her hopes that maybe the others could too.

So she lets them stay, the lot of family members who decided to show up to Ischia again, on the off chance they might have a change of heart. She wouldn't shun the from her island until she was given a reason to (or until Ischia Herself decided).

She knows her home well now, each chain of islands had been explored, all the odds and ends examined (some more than others). So as she walks on the opposite side of the pool and spots the black and lavender coat of her cousin, she doesn't bat an eye. Krone observes the way she kills the fish and brings it back to life, as if it was a game...as if playing god was like a game of hide and seek. What was it like, to hold that kind of power in her hands?

"Deathwish," She murmurs, just loud enough for her to hear across the pond. "I see where you get the name."

but watch the Queen conquer

@[Deathwish]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 10:35 AM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 12:21 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 04:49 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-22-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 01-04-2018, 03:10 PM