• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone.

Krone

you could be the king

Her run-in with Klaudius had been eventful, but not in a good way. He had taken her virginity, had violated her. He had tasted her skin, touched her in ways she didn't want to be touched (at least by him). So when Deathwish replies to her with the assumption that Krone had somehow consented to that prick assaulting her, she could say she was less than amused.

"Family thought is only acceptable when both are consenting, cousin," She snorts. Anger pulses through her veins, floods her thoughts. The image of Klaudius mounting her, taking what wasn't his to be had, filling her with his repulsive seed was enough to make her blood boil. What angered her more is that she hadn't had the ability to stop it. She had froze, almost like she was letting it happen.

She hadn't much interest in keeping the incest thing going to begin with. She didn't think of her family in that way. But if she had really hated it, wouldn't she have stopped it? Nothing about him peaked her interest, everything about him disgusted her, but she didn't fight it.

No. No this wasn't her fault. It was his, and he deserved to pay for it. She wanted revenge for what he took. She wanted to take something from him, too.

Oh god, was she really like the rest of her family?

She looks over Deathwish's shoulder to the pool of water. She is staring at the fish, whose body floated on the top of the water, eyes vacant of life. The other fish in the pond swam up to bite at him, pulling at the bits of guts that burst out of it. The fish's family, eating it like it meant nothing to them.

Klaudius meant nothing to her.

So she glances back to DW, eyes softening. She acknowledges the hint of emotion in her voice, the clear want for Krone. A need to touch her. Deathwish had something she wanted, and Krone had something DW wanted. What a team they could make.

And well, Krone had always had eyes for girls more anyways.

but watch the Queen conquer

@[Deathwish]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 10:35 AM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 12:21 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 04:49 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-22-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 01-04-2018, 03:10 PM