• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone.

Krone

you could be the king

Her stomach flips at the touch of another woman, more than she had expected, and for that moment she forgets Deathwish is her cousin. It doesn't matter now, does it? Now that Krone knows what she is capable of?

She allows her to place the soft kisses upon her jawline, and finds herself leaning into them. Her heart is jumping, nearly ready to burst from her chest. Deathwish feels warm and inviting as she presses her barrel against Krone's, and she is intrigued by her cousin's penchant for the dead, the beautiful words she speaks of it.

DW's head along the base of her withers sends a tingle along her spine. Would a man ever be able to do the same? The Keeper outstretched her wing to tickle at Deathwish's shoulder towards the tender part of her belly.

This was fucked up, wasn't it?

No matter now, she is too far gone, and she reaches around to look into DW's hazel eyes. She traces her lips along the delicate vein of her neck, towards her ear.

"Show me the beauty in death," She purrs. Krone not only wants to see her power, she wants to feel for herself what it was like to hold the power of god in her hands. "Bring me to the brink...and I will satisfy your needs like no one could before."

but watch the Queen conquer

@[Deathwish]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 10:35 AM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 12:21 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 04:49 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-22-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 01-04-2018, 03:10 PM