• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone.
    Deathwish
    im a DIY pioneer, they tryna get involved

Show me the beauty in death. Bring me to the brink...And I will satisfy your needs like nobody else has before.

Deathwish purred. Audibly. She stood at full conformation and allowed Krone to grope her sensitive parts with the tips of her wings, and her eyes rolled in her head. This was so different from Maugrim. So - tender. So full of a different kind of power. A power where she was in charge. Absolutely in power of all that would happen. And she reveled in this. That in this moment, she was Maugrim. And that Krone was her.

And that they were two women who could touch and explore - feel and simply be. Kisses and bites are placed hungrily all over Krone as she bites and sucks in that way that will leave a mark. Spotted, puckered places would fade with time. Her languid, sleepy movements are perfectly timed, like a woman who has had too much whiskey. Deathwish runs her velvet nose all along the Keeper - her Keeper - and then, a perfect tongue in placed in all the right places. Moist, warm, slow strokes, pulled and tugged and sucked and played with - no part is left untouched. When Krone leaves this place, she will no longer smell like Klaudius.

DW comes back up, curving a thick bay and green wing over her back and revels in the touch that comes with a woman. Soft and pliable in all the ways that Maugrim is hard and angled. Krone does not fill her in the way that Maugie does - for there will never be another Maugie. He has pricked her heart in places she didn't even know existed.

But his absesnce has made her hungry, and Krone is just so beautiful.

Pressed deep into her barrel once more, Deathwish chooses the sensitive place just below the crook of Krone's cheek, and bites her there, drawing blood. Using her body, she pushes her back against a tree - a soft barked tree, and rubs her against the trunk. Over. and over. Rythmically. Groaning, Deathwish smiles darkly, and she lets go of Krone's cheek, satisfied with the lovers bite that would surely scar with the right amount of time. And she whispers hot and heavy into Krone's ears, whisking away all the memory of Klaudius.

That family thought really is something to behold, after all.

And as she speaks, she works her power on Krone, pushing her rotting abilities on the queen, grabbing her by the body, making her feel each exruciating rythmic push against that tree, the rubbing of her nethers - wet, and warm, the smell of sex staining her thighs. Her body begins the painful, beautiful rotting process, draining of life - the heady sensation and rush of adrenaline, pounding in her heart. The lack of oxygen rushing to her head - "Feel that? The need to survive. The need to continue. The urgency, passion. The pure sense of feeling that you can get no where else. And knowing that you can control it - at whim. It's intoxicating. As you are." And she rocks Krone's hips into the tree, one last push, and reverses the process all at once, releasing her grip on her, and letting her go as she sees fit.

"How was that, your magesty? Do you see how death can be... such a beautiful? That dancing the line of death is almost more feeling than simply being alive?"

yippee kiyay ahh yea, bout to set it off
    HTML by Call

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 10:35 AM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 12:21 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 04:49 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Deathwish - 12-21-2017, 07:53 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-22-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 01-04-2018, 03:10 PM