• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone.

Krone

you could be the king

The touch of a woman is different from that of a man's. Klaudius' body was hard and rough, nothing like the soft, tender touches of Deathwish. Krone longed for it, she craved it, that delicate touch, something only another female could give her. 

Deathwish bites and sucks in all the places she knows will turn Krone on. A pleasured moan escapes her at the strategically placed kisses along her chin, and she can barely contain the excited squeal when she begins licking, her tongue slithering its way into places the Keeper had only dreamed of being touched. 

Her face grows hot and her head tilts back. This was heaven, wasn't it? But she was going to hell, wasn't she? Fuck it, she didn't care. Her thighs grow warm and wet as Deathwish continues, until her back legs being to quiver and buckle, and she feels a shock of electricity sweep through her body. She can't hold back any longer.

"Deathwishhh!" A high-pitched cry of satisfaction pierces the otherwise quiet air (and she doesn't care). DW doesn't stop, pushing her against the tree (rubbing her against the tree), and with each rhythmic thrust Krone moans. Over and over she groans, relishing in the heat between their bodies, inhaling the smell of sweat and sex and blood and her, resisting the urge to cum again, wanting to make her feel that sensation.

And finally she begins working her own brand of magic on Ischia's Keeper. Her body grows cold and her stomach begins to bloat. Her body opens, exposing the beautiful bones and organs inside. The lack of oxygen to her brain causes her vision to spot and blur, and her throat grows dry as she gasps for air. It hurts, but Deathwish was right.

It was beautiful. 

Too beautiful for Klaudius. Too beautiful for that scum to feel how his body fights to keep him alive, too beautiful for that scum to see was the inside of himself looks like. No...he deserves more pain than this. 

And as suddenly as it began it stops, and Deathwish brings her back to where she had began. Sewing up her displayed insides with the nod of her head, giving her the ability to breathe again. Krone looks up to her as she releases her, listening to her intently. 

"It was amazing," She murmurs, standing to face her, letting herself place delicate kisses along her jawline. "Death brings with it so much beauty...you've shown me that..." She allows herself to nuzzle up and down her neck. She stops when she reaches a puckered vein, and bites down, tasting the sweetness of her skin. "Let me show you something beautiful too?" The question comes as she pulls away from her and begins to trace along her neck, her shoulder, the curve of her hip...ready to feel Deathwish quiver beneath her tender embrace. 

but watch the Queen conquer

@[Deathwish]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 10:35 AM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 12:21 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 04:49 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-22-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 01-04-2018, 03:10 PM