• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone.

DW had given her the kiss of death; the steaming kiss of passion that melted Krone from the inside out, that had her begging for more. She wanted to give the poison girl so much more than she may have previously been given, make her feel the heat in her stomach that would eventually cause the body to quiver with pleasure.

Krone's movements are slow and deliberate - she lays gentle pecks down Deathwish's stomach, delicate nibbles upon her inner thighs. DW does not make sound, but the way her body wriggles and twitches is enough to let the bay and emerald mare know she is doing something right. 

"Cum for me." Krone murmurs. Who could pleasure a female like another woman? Who could make her feel the way she deserved to, other than someone of the same anatomy?

Green mouth traces the length of her until she reaches the more sensitive parts of the lavender tinted mare. She licks and sucks (steady at first, with growing momentum), enjoying the way her companion's eyes close in obvious euphoria. 

Warm, sweet wetness drips from Deathwish's nether regions and onto the Keeper's tongue. She kisses up the length of her body, along the curve of her neck, until she places a long, hard kiss onto her mouth. They are both far gone, their tangled tresses of hair and sweat-covered bodies still pressed closely together. "You're beautiful." She whispers into her poison girl's ear. "My living dead girl..."

Krone
    you could be the King
    (but watch the Queen conquer)

@[Deathwish]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 10:35 AM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 12:21 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 04:49 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 12-22-2017, 06:03 PM
    RE: Wake me up when all this is over ; Krone. - by Krone - 01-04-2018, 03:10 PM