• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[mature]  Torture.
    I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
    He does not hesitate as she invites him to partake of her womanly nectar, and Trissy twitches at his alluring touch, crying out as the waves of pleasure roll over her. In the Beyond, there had been no courtship quite like this one. Indeed, even with Ivar, that delicious knowledge of how wrong it was was lacking. She tips her head back, lost in Torture's caress, surrendering herself to the chaotic sensations the colossus inspires.

Air trumpets from her small nostrils when his teeth suddenly find her croup, biting hard and claiming her. She is expecting what shall surely come next, but unlike previous couplings, she feels herself buckling with an undeniable want. In one smooth motion, the stallion is atop her, and then all at once, deeply within her. There is no hesitation or ignorance in his movements. Her small, rounded hips match his powerful thrusts, and with gentle moans, she echoes his own noises of passion.

His hooves scrape viciously at her sides, causing her to smile and fuck him with great abandon, her pleasure spiking with each thrust and each bite and moment they spend intertwined. It is not long before the sounds of her climax send birds skittering from the treetops, and it is not long after that when she feels Torture pulsating between her legs and sending his seed to her deepest parts. For a moment, they stand there as one, satisfied and utterly glowing in the sinfulness of it all. Her heavy breathing matches his; the sweat on her coat renders it shiny, as it otherwise is dull. Her legs tremble at the weight of him, but she does not mind, indeed, it is but another delicious aspect of their forbidden romance.

The massive stallion removes himself stickily, their sweat mingling. The earthquake of his shake sends Trissy a step away, her head turning so as to avoid being splattered by his sweat. She smiles when he finishes, looking at him and giving a very small, lady like fluff of her mane. When he comes back to her, she leans into his grooming touch, and for a few minutes, they stand in silence, content with the lovely choices they have made.

When she feels herself drifting off to sleep, a thought pierces her, and her black eyes blink open. With a press of her muzzle to the base of his throat, Trissy steps away from Torture so as to look into his eyes. She had nearly forgotten all the politics she needed to speak with him about - what a bad boy, making her forget.

"I'm Trissy," she starts, a wry smile ghosting across her lips. "Should you be interested in the name of your latest conquest." The mare stands far more tame then when she coaxed him from the woods, her tail only waving from hip to hip instead of snapping. He has tamed her, for now - made the wild thing calm and docile, at least to look at. "I'd like you to come live with me in Loess. I am a herdmare there, and diplomat." She watches for his reaction to that information, but does not give any indication as to how she herself feels about the matter. Truth be told, she was rather indifferent. Loyalty was not proven through sex. Hopefully, he'd understand. If not...

"At any rate, come visit me there." There is more for them to discuss, and not necessarily of the carnal nature. Trissy, despite her feral and instinctual roots, feels small threads of want within her, questions about her mother and about before and about what he knew, exactly. She wanted to know, too. It wasn't enough just to exist, just to be a plaything. She wanted to be a plaything that bites back.

For now, however, those questions must wait. After his response - should he give one - the mare submits to her softer side and curls back into him, preening him and licking the salt off his body. She does not indulge herself forever, though; eventually, her figure dissolves into the thick forest, lost by the eyes, but not by the mind.

Trissy
    html by maat

This is also a shitty post :\ sorry

Messages In This Thread
    Torture. - by Trissy - 12-19-2017, 01:19 AM
    RE: Torture. - by Torture - 12-22-2017, 01:46 AM
    RE: Torture. - by Trissy - 12-23-2017, 02:03 AM
    RE: Torture. - by Torture - 12-26-2017, 11:51 PM
    RE: Torture. - by Trissy - 01-03-2018, 11:13 PM
    RE: Torture. - by Torture - 01-07-2018, 12:02 AM
    RE: Torture. - by Trissy - 01-10-2018, 12:51 AM