• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

i'll use you as a makeshift gauge

Krone

you could be the king

Krone is not one to keep her displeasure unknown. So as Klaudius informs Ivar that he will not be far, she is not able to stifle the rolling of her eyes and the scoff that emerges from her throat. She looks over to him as he flaps his wings,and growls a reply. 

"I'm well capable of taking care of myself. Don't bother," And she was. She always had been...and she felt more comfortable around the perfect stranger (who Kylin said was the king of Loess), than she had ever been around her brother. 

Her tone softens as she glances back to Kylin and Ivar. She assumes from the way they interact, that they must have known each other for a while. She allows herself to smile, though the "watchful" eyes of Klaudius cause her to grow more and more angry with each passing second. 

"A pleasure to meet you, Ivar," She murmurs, nodding her head respectfully. "No, she did not..." Her voice trails as she thinks of her emerald queen, she had never gotten an answer to where she was. "But she was not who chose me. The island did, Ischia did." She is reminded of the jewel upon her forehead, forever showing who the island had chosen to take Circinae's place. 

but watch the Queen conquer

Messages In This Thread
    i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Ivar - 12-21-2017, 03:09 AM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Ivar - 12-21-2017, 11:38 AM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Krone - 12-21-2017, 04:28 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Kylin - 12-22-2017, 04:57 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Ivar - 12-23-2017, 06:06 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Krone - 12-26-2017, 06:19 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Kylin - 12-27-2017, 03:13 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Ivar - 12-27-2017, 04:06 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Krone - 01-09-2018, 08:27 PM
    RE: i'll use you as a makeshift gauge - by Kylin - 01-12-2018, 04:38 PM