• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  your mess is mine - warrick

Tangerine

In the middle of the night, I go walking in my sleep

"Hmm," she agrees with a sleepy smile. The pride which fills him is apparent, and although Tang could never see the crown as a gift, as he does, she enjoys watching the surprise and delight animate his face. "She will do quite well of it because of you - would be my guess. You always were so good with them" she affirms, "Solace worships the ground you tread and Svedka admires you too." Despite the exhaustion which her body feels, she doesn't want to leave her lover for the solitude of her nightly travels, and she reaches for another thought to ward off the sleep. "Those two turned out alright, we should give it another go sometime," she laughs. 

When Tangerine mentions Wishbone she is glad to see his embarrassment is fleeting, mellowing quickly into hesitancy, yet even that she would have banished. "Don't worry, love. My dreams have always been... abstract, " she reassures him. Her premonitions were swirling and interactions came across in symbolism, the future was read in raw emotions more than chronological actions. But she can sense his pride in this too, and she knows this is how it should be. "I'm sure I will." she nods. 

Ungracefully, she yawns. "I've run a thousand miles to see you, you know.." and with her shoulder presses his the painted mare never finishes her sentence, sinking into her dreamscapes. But tonight she is not alone there. Warrick's warm scent and the love he has shown her break across the veil between the two worlds and she is not a spectator floating above his life - in these dreams, they are together again.

Messages In This Thread
    your mess is mine - warrick - by Tangerine - 12-21-2017, 10:32 PM
    RE: your mess is mine - warrick - by Warrick - 12-22-2017, 02:56 PM
    RE: your mess is mine - warrick - by Tangerine - 12-29-2017, 05:07 PM
    RE: your mess is mine - warrick - by Warrick - 12-30-2017, 10:15 AM
    RE: your mess is mine - warrick - by Tangerine - 01-18-2018, 10:46 AM
    RE: your mess is mine - warrick - by Warrick - 01-20-2018, 10:07 AM
    RE: your mess is mine - warrick - by Tangerine - 02-17-2018, 10:13 AM