• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What chould i do now?

She had never had the experience of being in the field herself. She’d been born in a herd, and lived in two kingdoms. If it was up to Amore to decide, Tephra would be her last home. Not because her father had been one of its founders, but because she felt at home. Once  Tephra had been a sanctuary for whoever needed one, when rulers change that had changed to, but now Warrick had been crowned Overseer, Amorette likes to believe it might be once again.

It are her king’s words that driver her to the field today. The memory of his supportive words make her lips curl up into a pleasant smile, now she had to make sure to live up to the expectations. Not because she feels the need to prove herself, simply because she wants to.

Her dark eyes wander over those present in the field. Homeless horses came here looking for a home, for a place to stay and belong. Most already have another or others in their presence. They don’t need the sanctuary Amore offers. Her eye falls on a graying mare, one that trots towards the edge of the field, and decides to approach.

”Hello there” she greets the stranger, offering her a smile as her eyes quickly take in the mare’s appearance. Still young, and looking a little lost and lonely. Looking like she might want a home. Or so Amorette hoped. Otherwise her attempt to recruit would be a failure. ”You mind me keeping you company? My name is Amorette.”

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

Messages In This Thread
    What chould i do now? - by Thea2176 - 12-22-2017, 06:25 AM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Amorette - 12-23-2017, 01:45 PM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Thea2176 - 12-26-2017, 05:34 PM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Casannia Beru - 12-30-2017, 02:00 PM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Amorette - 01-03-2018, 01:56 PM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Casannia Beru - 01-13-2018, 08:27 AM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Amorette - 01-13-2018, 02:08 PM