• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What chould i do now?
    She looked shyly against the newly arrived stranger, she had never spoken to strangers before. She hesitated a little before she got together, so she said, "Emm ... no, I think." She was unsure if she could trust the stranger.
    One part of her said she could, the other was hesitant. She never had to decide whether to trust some, not in this way at least.

She had to make a choice, whether she wanted or not, she needed it. Otherwise, the stranger might feel her nervousness and see her as an easier victim if she could not trust her in the end. She saw the newly arrived jump, in fact a pretty beautiful jump, young like herself, one could almost feel the kindness of her who one really wanted to join her. But there was something too ... something she could not fully explain what was, it was not pure evil, but ... something magical, one could sense that the jump had many life experiences despite its relative young age.

She chose to trust Amorette. There was silence around them, but Sapphire broke silence and said, "My name is Sapphire, I'm from the area ... When I was little .... hmmm ... My father was not the leader of the flock, as a punishment, the leader chose to As soon as I could manage myself, I should leave the flock. One morning I woke up. Were everyone gone since I have not seen my parents or anyone I know at all ... Now I have given up I have to move on in life, experience something maybe ... What would you do Amorette? Where would you go? "

Sapphire lowered his head a little and waited for Amorette's reply

Messages In This Thread
    What chould i do now? - by Thea2176 - 12-22-2017, 06:25 AM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Amorette - 12-23-2017, 01:45 PM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Thea2176 - 12-26-2017, 05:34 PM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Casannia Beru - 12-30-2017, 02:00 PM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Amorette - 01-03-2018, 01:56 PM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Casannia Beru - 01-13-2018, 08:27 AM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Amorette - 01-13-2018, 02:08 PM