• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

What chould i do now?

Even after her little event with Karaugh, the smoky black mare still stubbornly believed in the good. She liked to believe in the good, and that good intentions were first and foremost on everybody’s mind. She is a social creature, it is only natural for her to seek others out. Especially those who seem like to have nobody else.

She offers the dapple gray mare a smile, warm and welcoming, but Amore hopes it is also encouraging. If that wouldn’t be enough, perhaps the respectful distance between them would be. Both her ears are pinned forward, though they swirl around from time to time to catch he sounds the wind carries towards them, and like that she doesn’t miss a spoken word. ”I’m sorry to hear that.” Nobody should be cruelly separated from his or her parents.

”What I would do?” she repeats, and actually wonders out loud. Amorette too had once lost her parents. Found her father back some time after, and for a while they had lived at Tephra together. After stepping down from his leading role, he had disappeared, but that didn’t make Tephra less home. ”I would find a new home, a new family” she answers, like she had.

Her dark head slightly tilts while studying the mare, curious and wondering. Would Beru be interested in Tephra? That the gray mare is looking for a home is something she’s sure of, but does she know it herself already? ”Would you like to hear about my home, Beru? Is it okay for me to call you that?” Hopefully the use of a ‘nickname’ would make her feel more at ease.

”Tephra is beautiful, or, I think it is beautiful, and you would be more than welcome to come live with us.” After all, Tephra is a sanctuary for whoever needs it.

Amorette

Quand on n'a que l'amour.

OOC: I'm soo sorry for the wait! Will try to reply sooner next time!

Messages In This Thread
    What chould i do now? - by Thea2176 - 12-22-2017, 06:25 AM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Amorette - 12-23-2017, 01:45 PM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Thea2176 - 12-26-2017, 05:34 PM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Casannia Beru - 12-30-2017, 02:00 PM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Amorette - 01-03-2018, 01:56 PM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Casannia Beru - 01-13-2018, 08:27 AM
    RE: What chould i do now? - by Amorette - 01-13-2018, 02:08 PM