• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  The difference between a coward and a hero; Reagan
    Reagan
    Say something, I'm giving up on you.

She moves then. It seems that Reagan has drawn attention to herself of late, and she is on the minds and hearts of those who hold power in Tephra. Starting first with the blue stallion with far too much time and ego on his hands. She is no stranger to his kind - she has seen his past dealings, and she is not impressed.

To whit, when pin-up photos are cast as shades in his head of what she looked like, played open for his rather interesting perusal of her body in any way he chose, she picked that precise moment to appear before him.

In the exact form he envisioned.

Splayed over a rock, she is fine and fierce. Her pelt is gleaming, and her body is svelte - hiding the fact that she is pregnant again, as she has not had a chance to tell her baby's father, as yet - looking over her shoulder at him with green fire in her eyes. She is angry, but with the wind blowing through her hair, she is a wild thing, and not a toy to be reckoned with. Her black velvet boots and primal markings go way past her thighs, and she walks to him with a saunter that is smoldering.

Reagan flares her nostrils, swinging her hips wide, making an exxagerated statement of her beauty. Of her power. She says nothing out loud, but instead speaks into his mind. I have seen grander fantasies in the eyes of randy children, Longclaw. You disappoint me, Pup.

And then in a flash of blue lightning, she shifts, and becomes a white grey wolf. The tips of her ears and tail are an emerald green, and she raises her hackles and bears her teeth at him, almost barking. Why do you search me out?

Messages In This Thread
    RE: The difference between a coward and a hero; Reagan - by Reagan - 12-29-2017, 05:36 PM