• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Flames so red like bludfire, fire - Reagan
    Reagan
    I want you to know that I'm all yours; you and me, we're the same force.

The river was a place for reflection for Reagan. So much has passed since her time here. Since her time in the forest. She remembers her children, both the ones she has birthed and the one ones she holds dear. The one that she chose - out all the rest, was her precious Jinju. The little black filly that had not known that she was a fire baby, just like the man who now holds her heart. She cannot help but look at Jinju in her mind's eye from time to time, looking in on her child, who now had a child of her own.

And though Reagan has moved on from Taiga, she has not forgotten herself. She has not forgotten her past loves.

And so, when Jinju calls out to her, She goes immediately. There is no need for pretense or drama. She She appears, having teleported away from Tephra. Her stomach is swollen slightly with the seed of another - Jinju's birth father, at that, (oh, the irony) - and she smiles at Jinju, approaching slowly, seeing the young mare coming into her own. Oh, the irony of phoenix immortality.

"Hello, Jinju"

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Flames so red like bludfire, fire - Reagan - by Reagan - 12-29-2017, 03:05 PM