• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

[private]  Unloved, undetermined -- Kavi
    Do you believe you're missin' out?
    That everything good is happening somewhere else?

She's right, you know - we are among the oldest. A wizened pair of souls. And yet in her eyes, I see the spark of youth that she has surely lit within me, too - but it's more than that. Her spark was there before we met again tonight, her youth is genuine. I don't know if she knows that, however, if she realizes that she truly does have more time left on this earth than I do.

My time was so, so long ago. But I cannot think of that now, it is far too sad to mull over in this moment. Yes, this moment. With the woman I love, that I have always loved from afar, wrapped up in my embrace. Her tawny skin is the colour of my passion, her ear against my throat a tantalizing intimacy that I can't remember having ever shared with anyone before. Where she moves, my mouth follows, tracing her every curve and edge, eyes fluttering between open and close as the waves of anticipation and pure contentedness wash over me.

It's a strange sort of duality: needing this moment to last forever, but not being able to wait even another second to become truly one with her. Confusing, but in a way that didn't demand any answers; agonizing, but in a way that made my heart skip a beat and the word love fall from my lips more than it has in decades.

It hasn't been the same without you.

"It will only make this, us, tonight, all the sweeter." Despite the pounding of our blood (once so slow and sluggish with age, now as spritely as any love-struck fools), I catch the amour hidden in her voice. My own notes are ardent and heady, a sort of masculine neediness that begs her of a thing most sacred. It is not a lust that guides my words however, but the intensity of my excitement at having found her: her; her.

Her.

I revel in her touch, not caring if it's selfish of me - I return each kiss, each light, needing bite, each hot look and murmur of love and affection. We are a fire that knows no end, dancing across boundaries and obstacles, a vision of beauty so bright and lively that in these moments, our old bones are traded for new ones, our aching lungs breathe easy. I do not want to share her with anyone, in this moment - she is the star around which my being orbits.

Despite the openness of the meadow, what we share tonight is of the most private nature - beloved. We move together, as one, with an ease that inspires comfort and beauty, a sense of security that has been lacking in my life since before I can remember. For now, she is beneath me - but forever more, she shall be by my side.

"For as long as we have," I whisper in her soft, sensitive ear, "I will be yours alone." I smile as I gently slide my muzzle along the length of her darling face, breathing warmly against her. "You are my wish come true." The happily ever after to a book whose ending is long overdue.

The long hours of the night pass, and I feel no exhaustion. Her silly, precious face brings about a unique kind of youth to my expression, a glimmer in my eyes that is devilish and loving. We are children again, two figures in the moonlight playing tag and taking breaks to hold one another; her laughter piercing the night, rendering it sparkling and beyond compare - just like her. There is no pain in my bones, no cry from my lungs. She is the elixir to my every ailment - and for tonight, I am high off the scent of her.

I do not know when we curl up together in a thicket not far off, our twirling laughter softly fading into the night as we exchange quaint stories about our pasts and our dreams. As her breathing gentles and slows, coming to a contentedness that warms my heart beyond all reason, I look her over. I watch her ribs rise and fall, her nostrils expand and contract, her eyelids flutter as sweet dreams fill her mind. Feeling my own eyes droop and sag, I smile. Craning my neck, I press a kiss to her flat stomach, sensing the life that we have created tonight.

Before I know it, I've fallen asleep with my head curled atop her belly - listening as the beginning of our child takes shape.

KAVI
    Kagerou x Rhaego

This was the cutest thread I've ever been a part of.

Messages In This Thread
    Unloved, undetermined -- Kavi - by Insignificance - 12-22-2017, 05:55 PM
    RE: Unloved, undetermined -- Kavi - by Kavi - 12-23-2017, 01:26 AM
    RE: Unloved, undetermined -- Kavi - by Kavi - 12-27-2017, 12:17 AM
    RE: Unloved, undetermined -- Kavi - by Kavi - 12-31-2017, 08:38 PM
    RE: Unloved, undetermined -- Kavi - by Kavi - 01-12-2018, 11:26 PM