• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Offer me that deathless death. Ivar, any.
    I'll tell you my sins and you can sharpen your knife
    Ah, yes, mother goose. Trissy has been expecting you - the hen to cluck cluck around her spritely, competitive chicks. She'd have to watch out for a hard peck administered under the guise of warmth - mothers get jealous, you know. Especially this one, it seems. Ivar did warn her, at least.

The addition of another pair of hooves to their clamor brings an ear around to the sound, but no more investigation is required - a beautiful mare comes up in a flourish to stand by Ivar, interrupting their conversation. Trissy doesn't mind; her eyes, like Ivar's, are turned harshly in their direction of travel, nary a glance given to the Wife. At first, that is. Without any obvious influence, the kelpie's demeanor softens, and Trissy is left to roll her eyes, smirking into the vast canyon.

Heda introduces herself with a thick, sweet tone. Trissy tosses her head over Ivar's shoulder, too short to meet the woman's eyes otherwise. It's a bit awkward, resting her chin on the stallion while walking, but it's worth it to see her reaction, to meet her gaze squarely.

"Lovely to meet you, Queen Consort," Trissy purrs, smiling her most darling, sensual smile. "My pleasure indeed." She lingers there on Ivar's shoulder for one more moment, and then drops her head, walking evenly with the couple and listening to them talk about her. Glorious. What fun!

Trissy smirks but doesn't react at Ivar's insinuation. Yes, she got what she wanted from Ivar during that time in Ischia - but of course, he had been more than willing to give it. Trissy figures it's that little fact that will irk Heda more than anything. For now, however, Ivar seems to be leaning ever closer to the woman - a fact she accepts. She had just spent a rather lustful time with another man, after all - no hypocrisy here. Just a little devilry.

Head bouncing to attention at Ivar's sudden departure from their love-sandwich, Trissy flares her nostril and nickers after him curiously. Smiling a little at his words, the little black mare scrambles up next to him, maneuvering easily through the shale rock and boulders. "I would love that," she says, genuinely. "It's been a long time since I called somewhere home. It'd be good to know how to get in and out of it, if I'm to be a diplomat." She smiles; even at Heda.

Trissy
    html by maat

Messages In This Thread
    RE: Offer me that deathless death. Ivar, any. - by Trissy - 01-16-2018, 07:46 PM