• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Confide in me, darling - any
    The winter wind blows gently through her emerald mane, and she allows Hod his time to talk, quiet and attentive. His voice is nervous, a bit shaky, and she smiles a bit - what did he have to be anxious about? She was always willing to listen to her citizens, and help in any way she could.

"I have a problem..." The words he speaks causes her ears to flick up, hinting at her eagerness to find what is wrong. "I'm in desperate need of a job...I'm not as useless as I may look..." She chuckles a bit, coming up to his cheek and touching it, a friendly gesture at most.

"I don't think you are useless, Hod," .The thought of him thinking of himself that way makes her sad. "And actually, I think I just might have a job for you. Come with me." She murmurs, stepping away from him to take a walk along the beach. Her steps are leisurely, and she notes the warmth of the sun on her dark hide, how the trees rustle in the breeze, how the sand feels beneath her hooves.

"Ischia is home to many of different personalities, different views," She tells him, looking over. "I keep her borders open, I want many different kinds of horses here. Diversity, I believe, is a good thing." She pauses for a moment, thinking of her next words. "She needs more people to inhabit her. If you can find me some new faces, I will see to it that you have a promotion."
    Krone
    you could be the King
    (but watch the Queen conquer)

Messages In This Thread
    Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 12-26-2017, 11:11 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 12-27-2017, 10:39 AM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 12-27-2017, 11:04 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-04-2018, 02:12 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 01-04-2018, 07:51 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-09-2018, 08:10 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 01-10-2018, 01:42 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-21-2018, 10:43 AM