• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Confide in me, darling - any

Half of my heart knows just what it wants of me

Milky blue eyes blinked slowly in the Keeper's general direction as she considered his words. A soft chuckle rumbled in his chest, accompanied by an abashed shrugging of shoulders. "To be fair, I don't think I'm useless either. But... missing a sense tends to put others off." He spoke matter of factly, smiling faintly at her gentle touch.

Dove grey ears twitched at the sound of sand crunching beneath hooves. She was walking up the beach, it sounded like. He missed the familiarity of Nyxa, and of Bragi before her. The casual touches that meant he was never lost. A heartbeats-worth of delay as he reassured himself of the leader's direction, and he followed suite. Stepping cautiously until he was abreast of the woman, he took his turn listening to her speak.

Enjoying the crisp breeze blowing in from mainland Beqanna, he nodded as she voiced her desire for diversity within the kingdom. It was nice to know his queen held such beliefs. Her next words simultaneously excited and frightened the stocky man. He was certainly not going to find new kingdom dwellers already within the kingdom. His neck made a graceful curve as he faced into the breeze coming off the channel. "If that's your will, it will happen." He promised, excitement and trepidation vying for dominance in his tone. He had grown comfortable here, perhaps it was time to test that comfort. Venturing out would certainly do that. Before that, however, he needed to find Nyxa. Perhaps this was an adventure she'd like to take part in.

Grazing Krone's shoulder lightly with his pale velvet muzzle in gratitude, he pawed the warm sand jovially. "So, how do you like queenhood? They say you were chosen by a magic shell. I think I may have met this shell as well. It showed me something beautiful, but I'm glad it didn't choose me. I haven't got the talent for leadership like it must have seen in you."  

@[Krone]

Messages In This Thread
    Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 12-26-2017, 11:11 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 12-27-2017, 10:39 AM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 12-27-2017, 11:04 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-04-2018, 02:12 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 01-04-2018, 07:51 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-09-2018, 08:10 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 01-10-2018, 01:42 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-21-2018, 10:43 AM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 01-25-2018, 08:45 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 02-06-2018, 07:06 PM