• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

Confide in me, darling - any
    She feels him brush against her, the warmth of his body sending a wave of electricity through her (a feeling a man had yet to give her). She smiles to herself, allowing her wind-ruffled feathers to stretch closer towards him, to lead him. To her surprise, she enjoys his company. Running a kingdom is lonely work, and she doesn't find time for many social interactions, save for those in a more diplomatic sense.

"What do you see?" He asks. Her brows furrow and her eyes look upwards. The once blue Ischian sky had shifted into a nasty dark gray. The wind blew harshly through the trees, causing the palm leaves to rattle violently back and forth. The parrots above them squawked loudly, wings flapping in distress.

"The sky is dark," She murmurs quietly at first. "You know the wind is heavy on the air. Its so heavy its shaking the trees...the parrots...they look...scared." A deafening crack of thunder causes her body to lurch backwards in shock. The rain pours down in buckets around them, unlike the usual sprinkles they get.

"Shit!" Krone exclaims, pushing her body into Hod's. "Let's find shelter, it isn't safe here."
    Krone
    you could be the King
    (but watch the Queen conquer)

@[Hod] Sorry this took so long :p

Messages In This Thread
    Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 12-26-2017, 11:11 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 12-27-2017, 10:39 AM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 12-27-2017, 11:04 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-04-2018, 02:12 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 01-04-2018, 07:51 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Krone - 01-09-2018, 08:10 PM
    RE: Confide in me, darling - any - by Hod - 01-10-2018, 01:42 PM