• Logout
  • Beqanna

COTY

Assailant -- Year 226

QOTY

"But the dream, the echo, slips from him as quickly as he had found it and as consciousness comes to him (a slap and not the gentle waves of oceanic tides), it dissolves entirely. His muscles relax as the cold claims him again, as the numbness sets in, and when his grey eyes open, there’s nothing but the faint after burn of a dream often trod and never remembered." --Brigade, written by Laura

don't you ever tame your demons - anyone

Son of a Red Eyed Ghost

The magic of Beqanna never ceased to amaze him.  He held none of it and yet his life was constantly affect by it.  The stallions explaination causes his head to tilt ever so curiously.  Belonging to the water... When Deiti was born he hadn't believed what he had seen.  A tail, like that of a fish, had replaced her hind limbs but only briefly.  With just a glance and it had disappeared.  It made him question whether his daughter was also something of the water...

The marbled stallion continues on to say his own kin are due soon.  This causes the silver faced stallion to smile happily, "How exciting!  I hope all goes well and they are healthy... That's all that truly matters." He may have dabbled in the subject a bit more if Deiti had not been intently watching the stallions.  His eyes slide to her with a smile.

Loess is well

A nod of his regal crown, as blue eyes lift to Ivars, is given to the King of Loess, "That is great to hear... It seems with your new arrivals you'll be pretty busy here.  If there is anything you need of me all you need do is ask." Looking back to the child stirring at his side he adds, "I'm sure Deiti would enjoy seeing the outside of Loess." He was unaware of her run in with the Sylvian or her adventure with Embark.  Isn't that the struggle of every parent though...?

Her agreeing is an excited jig and bright expression.  Old enough to travel decent distances and not confined to her mother's side anymore. The bright blue of her eyes reflecting her enthusiasm.  "Oh yes Daddy! I would enjoy that very much!" The deep sapphire of her eyes look to the scaled stallion addressing her now.  Smiling brightly.  All the excitement has caused her teeth to shift suddenly.  The parting of her maw showing a glint of her razor edged teeth as she answers him, "Nice to meet you too Sir." The increasing breeze bringing her wispy mane to toss gently against her sooty hide.

Imperial

@[Ivar]

Messages In This Thread
    RE: don't you ever tame your demons - anyone - by Imperial - 01-06-2018, 03:24 PM